Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hi all, I've been very busy this past week and into a little of everything. I did manage to get the shelf make-over painted plus did a smaller one but forgot to take before pics, lol. It also had a cutzy country heart up top that I cut out. (Sometimes you just can't cover those things and need to cut them out.)















This pic doesn't show it but it has black and mustard coming through the red and I love how the colors come out like that. It also has a grungy stain that you can't tell in pic.

And here's the little shelf I made over and painted black. I haven't decided to use star hooks where the pegs were or flat head nails? Jen suggested the nails and I'm leaning toward those myself.


















Also finished painting all the Fall salt dough ornies but haven't taken pics of those yet. Then made grungy apples in crates for this year....just need to add the labels on the wood crates. These always go fast.















 And my latest creation are the salt dough pineapples....still a work in progress though.































Nope, they're not staying in that trencher of moss, I think they'll look wonderful on the cute little black shelf! This is a busy time of year for most and I hope to post more pics soon. As always....have fun crafting!
Hugs Libby

2 comments:

  1. Libby just love all your projects, you sure
    have been a busy gal... Favorite is the black
    shelf perfect size for those small areas, Love your new background on the Blog so Fallish !!!
    Have enjoyable day !!!

    Blessings
    Trish-Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your make-over projects - I'm working on a large shelf make-over myself (I took before pictures). Mine is more similar to your large shelf, and I'm painting it black - can't wait for it to be done. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete