Thursday, November 4, 2010

Did Someone Mention Snow???

Wow! Where has this year went? I see on the weather forecast that we have some snow expected today and over the weekend! BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I feel sorry for the ones that have already had some and I miss warm weather, lol!  Having health problems and surgery this year has made it seem as if the year has flown by....or does everyone else think so too? Anyway, I missed out on so much and have got so far behind on everything, I'll never catch up, lol. And speaking of being behind on things, I closed my other blog as I just don't have the time.  Keeping the grand babies will have me super busy so I'll be making lots of changes for them and myself. One of those changes will be to my blog here....I'll be revising the whole thing to make things easier to find and navigate through. I plan on getting more organized with the tutorials, adding some of my graphics, and prim recipes. (I've come to realize this place is a mess and needs to be organized too, LMBO!) So some blog cleaning is definitely on the agenda. And as always, this blog will be mainly aimed for newbie prim crafters but hope it will be of use for all levels. Please bare with me as I update and make changes here. Till next time....Have Fun Crafting!
Hugs to all, Libby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby ♥ I've missed you!! Hope you're feeling much better. It sounds like you're going to be very busy w/ a lot going on. I look forward to reading your posts~ Take good care my friend! ♥
    Hugs, Dawn~

    ReplyDelete