Wednesday, January 6, 2016

BINGO and Forum Fun!

Whew! It's been a long while....almost a year since I updated my blog! Shame on me, I'm a bad blogger, LOL!  I'll just say it was a very full year for me last year, with lots of unexpected happenings. ;)  Now that the busy season is over and we're all looking forward to Spring, I wanted to share a few things with you. :)  First off, there will be a new BINGO game starting soon over at The Crafter's Nestled Nook forum!  We'll have some neat prizes for the Bingo game winner so if you're not a member, get over there and join us! :)  I'll be posting pics of the prizes very soon, so keep watch on my blog. ;)  Then shortly after the Bingo game ends, we'll be having an awesome Forum Giveaway! Just wait till you see all the goodies that can be won by some lucky winner! :)

But before I get too excited and ahead of myself, let me tell you a little about The Crafter's Nestled Nook forum....
It's a crafting forum for all who craft, beginners, those who wish to learn, and those that just like hanging out with crafters. :)  We're not constricted to any one certain style of crafts, so regardless your favorite style of crafting, you'll find loads of tutorials, tips n tricks, recipes, make-overs, and so much more! You can also enjoy your morning coffee, tea, with us while chatting about your day, share your photos, your own tutorials, graphics, how-to's.... there's so much! And I think one of the best things about a forum is the closeness shared by all. The social sites are great, and I enjoy them too, but on a forum you have a group of like-minded folk who share your same interests. :)

I'll be sharing more about the Bingo game and the Forum Giveaway later, and hope you'll come join the fun. Don't forget to tell family and friends! We welcome all and hope to see you there!

Till next time, have fun crafting!
Prim hugs to all,
Libz

No comments:

Post a Comment