Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Some Favorite Things....

Wanted to share with you all some of my favorite things. For starters I LOVE the vintage pics and here is one of my favorites for Thanksgiving, plain and simple as it may be...


















Some came from cards, old labels, and advertisements but regardless the source, they all are beautiful graphics of days gone by.

Next is a stove board display of some of my most treasured items. I call it my "stove board of thankfulness" as it's not a certain theme but a mixed display of some wonderful gifts from special friends. I want you all to know I cherish each and every item displayed and thank you for touching my heart!












As we all think about our many blessings this holiday please also remember those serving our country that won't be home to fill their chair this year. I send my gratitude, love, and prayers to you all.

May each and everyone have a very blessed, safe, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hugs to all, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment