Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Crafters Nestled Nook

I wanted to share this new "crafting" forum with all you crafting ladies (and gents) out there!


The Crafters Nestled Nook - What we are about....




We are a crafting community.
We are here to help all styles of crafting, find, what you are looking for, to learn, share tutorials, teach, share finished items and much more.
We have just opened and it is free to join.
It is a private forum , but all are approved.
So many want to learn, share, and help others to design, craft, and much more.
This is the place to do it.
It is not like a lot of the forums, it is just a sharing and learning center.
We do not have mandatory posting.
It is a convenience to help, whomever, needs it and to try to share new things that we might want to learn how to.
Stop by and sign up, again, it is free to join. Click on the logo above to take you to the forum.
Deb


Just trying to get my crafting mojo back myself, I've found this very helpful and full of tuts that are "new to me." I've also been wanting to explore other crafting mediums/areas and there's a little of every style here. So come join the fun in learning, sharing, and creating!

Till next time, have fun crafting!
Hugs to all Libs



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, I just signed up to check it out. :)

    Prim blessings,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Libby...I'm late getting to all the blogs out here in blogland...too many on my list. But I'm finally here.
    Wow, how wonderful to start such a great forum...I just now signed up.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby,
    I just joined the new forum. I look forward to sharing ideas with others. Thanks for creating such a wonderful place for crafters. :-)

    ReplyDelete