Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tapers On Rod

From my last post you know I've been playing with the tapers on a rod. Many of you have inquired about purchasing them so here's your chance. Please note not all colors shown below, and I'm still making more colors.

First I'll describe them as best I can.....I have the longest rod that holds 24 tapers (beeswax tapers are shown). All tapers are 9-1/2" long. The mid-size rod holds 12 tapers then the regular 12" rod holds 6 tapers. My tapers can be ordered in the color/scent of your choice. Please note prices DO NOT include shipping, and I only charge actual shipping. You'll need to contact me (look for my e-mail button on right side menu) with the size, wax type, color, scent, and grunge or plain options. Please allow a week for tapers to be shipped as I always make my candle creations fresh on order. There is a limited supply of beeswax tapers and are on a first come, first serve basis. Here are the taper options.....

Colors:
Natural beeswax (yellow) (shown)
Black  (not shown)
Brown (shown)
Ivory  (not shown)
Burgundy (shown)
Red  (shown)
Antique Yellow (a beeswax yellow) (not shown)
Cupboard Blue (not shown)

Scents:
Please find my available scent list here or request one - http://pages.suddenlink.net/sbprims/SBPrims/sct.html

Plain (shown - all tapers) or grunged.......Here's a sample pic of my grunged nubbies. These are a brown color wax with grunge applied. If choosing a grunged set of taper candles, the taper color will show through the grunge.















24 Beeswax Tapers on rod SOLD, thank you!
 24 Beeswax tapers on a rod (only one set available at this time) is $85 plus shipping. These beeswax tapers are scented in Cinnamon Sticks. 24 Candle wax tapers on a rod are $75 plus shipping.











12 Beeswax tapers SOLD, thank you!
12 Beeswax tapers on a rod are $40 plus shipping. 12 Candle wax tapers on a rod are $35 plus shipping.




























6 Beeswax tapers SOLD, thank you!
6 Beeswax tapers on a 12" rod are $20 plus shipping. 6 Candle wax tapers on a 12" rod are $15 plus shipping. 


6 Beeswax tapers:
































6 Brown candle wax tapers:


































6 Burgundy candle wax tapers:


































6 Red candle wax tapers:


































If you need a particular size rod with a certain amount of hanging tapers I can do that too. When contacting me remember to include your size, wax type, color, scent, and plain or grunge selections. Also, my net service has been out due to storms. We do have more storms coming so it may take a little to hear from me. I will answer asap and I'm usually very prompt in doing so. My heart goes out to all of those that were in this recent storm's path, you're in my thoughts n prayers. Sending you all safety and well wishes.
Warm prim hugs, Libby

3 comments:

  1. These candles are worth every penny. They smell as good as they look. I love mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libz, I would like the twelve Beeswax tapers on rod. What scent are they in? How can I pay? You can e-mail with info.

    Thanks,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you have really been busy. Love everything. Hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete