Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Goodies....

So many of you, my online friends and acquaintances, have contacted me inquiring about the goodies I make and when my web site will be opened. I'll still be a while getting the site finished so till then you can check my other blog for my handmade goodies, "Rusty Shed Crafts." (I've added the link button on the top right side menu.) Please contact me through that blog for any of those goodies. And I still have a few things to be added there so if what you've inquired about isn't showing yet, keep watch as I will list it. I truly need to get my site finished but I have so many other things on the priority list. I know I'll have to take time out and get this done, lol! I'm also working on so many seasonal items, both hand-mades and wax creations. And as most of you that know me, know that I'll also throw in some everyday items too, lol! I love the seasonal goodies but always value those things we can use everyday in our homes. If you've seen something I've posted here or on the forums and don't see it on my other blog then contact me and I'll add it. I thank you all so very much for your feedback and inquiring about my creations. And here's a sneak peek of a "Colonial Bonnet Stand" I made.....

  

















Displaying bonnets....



















I hope you've enjoyed visiting with me today! Till next time, have fun crafting!
Prim hugs to all, Libby

2 comments:

  1. Libs, how cool is that? Frank made me some with some old sticks and a wooden base but those are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Libby,
    I love all the offerings you have on your other site - and the ones here too...bonnets are beautiful on the holder.

    P.S....come take my challenge!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete