I'm sure you all remember the bonnet stand I made for displaying my bonnets? Well, I'm posting a pic to remind you, LOL! But, I'm also sharing my tutorial for making them. Please note this is a rough draft and I'll update it with lots of pics shortly. But till I make another and get that done, I hope you can make sense of this and have fun creating your own. I'll also some variations to it in the update. Just look in my Box files in right side menu for the "cbs" file and download it.
Till next time, have fun crafting!
We Drove to the East Coast and Back ~This was the Main Event
-
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts
to participate in this event.
Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foundation that
em...
21 hours ago


Such a great idea for displaying bonnets. I have to make some of these since I love making bonnets. Lecia
ReplyDeleteLecia do you have a link so we can see your bonnets? Please share if you do, Thank you!
ReplyDelete