Saturday, January 10, 2015

Funnel Cakes & A Free Pattern

Oh YUM! Fresh hot funnel cakes this evening! Some times you get a sweet tooth and need to satisfy it, regardless what time it is. Wink! Wink! And speaking of a sweet tooth, how about some Sweet Hearts? Made after the conversation candy pieces, these cute lil ornies can be used as bowl fillers, shlef tucks, or in other creations as they're the perfect size for doing so. Look for my freebie pattern in the share Box in right side menu, "shp.pdf" and download to your computer. I haven't grunged these in cinnamon yet as I wanted to get a decent clear pic to show you. (You all know how terrible I am with the camera, LMBO!)  And, I didn't stitch the words on these but free-hand painted them on. Of course you can stitch yours on if you like, but I went for the quick n easy and they did turn out good. I also have two more patterns in the making and will share them as well once finished.





















I have been working on Valentine and Spring crafts, and decided it was time to make my own patterns. I wanted these in a certain size as I'll be using them in lamps and other creations. (I'll update with pics as I go along.) I hope you find this useful and have fun creating them.
Till next time, have fun crafting!
Warm prim hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment