Wednesday, November 16, 2016

About to Finish Up Your Seasonal Crafts?

I imagine most of you are trying to wrap up your seasonal crafts right now. I see some have shows, shops, and online sales you're crafting for. Being a crafter myself, I know the hard work that goes into all this and sincerely wish each and everyone of you a very happy and prosperous season!

I also hope (and encourage all that I can), that more people will buy handmade this year more than ever! Each year we post and share things about buying homemade on our blogs, websites, facebook and other social sites. When you buy homemade you're purchasing soooo much more than just a gift! It's someones creativity, love, hours of hard work on simple details, and their pride.  Without having pride in the finished creation, it would never go out the door! These crafters/artisans/designers pour their heart and soul into each creation. They've spent many hours of tried and trials to develop their own personal techniques, mixes, and perfection for what they do. These are things that can never be purchased from a store! And not only this, but you're helping someone have a little extra to pay a bill, buy needed supplies, or maybe that new pair of shoes the kids are needing. When a creator sells an item, they're excited that you've chosen one of their creations. They're grateful for your purchase and encouraged as well.




















I have lots running thru my mind, but will save for another day. Till next time, have fun crafting my friends!
Warm prim hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment