Monday, April 9, 2018

Colonial Candle Holder

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the new month of April!  😄  Can't wait for it to actually "feel" like Spring!
I ran across an older tutorial I wanted to share with you. Can't remember if I posted this before or not, so .... LOL! The pdf tutorial link is named "cch.pdf" as you'll see below. There are lots of variations for the handle, but for the tut's sake I went simple.  😉  I still have lots of tutorials and crafting recipes yet to share and will as time allows.
As for my health issues...I am feeling somewhat better and trying to get back to a "as close to normal" routine as possible, though I still have 3 more months of basic healing yet to go. Some things I just can't do yet and it's driving me nuts! But I am thankful simply for another day! 😄

Ok...here's a pic in case you're interested in doing these simple Colonial Candle Holders....




















And here's the link for the tutorial: Colonial Candle Holder

Till next time, have fun crafting!
Warm prim hugs, Libz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby - well I knew you were having some health issues and things happening but I guess I didn't realize how serious it really was.
    So happy you are on the mend and I know you will get stronger day by day!

    Now...your candle tut is so easy sounding and I think I just may try it.
    Thanks for sharing
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP this link to uncover if this little quiz can help you release your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete