Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I'm So Far Behind & New Facebook Group!

 Wow! It's been way too long since I've done anything with my blog. 😞  But some good news is I have a new Facebook Group named Outback Prims!  I started the group right before the Covid-19 hit us all in the Spring and it has quickly turned into a crafter's haven, LOL!  If you like Early American, Colonial, Primitive, Farmhouse (and other) decor you'll love this group! I try to keep at least 20 tutorial links posted each day for the members, so we can all keep busy during this difficult time with the virus. We also have tutorials to help keep the kiddos busy too. 😉  We have games, interesting topics and just lots of fun with each other. Come join us and make yourself right at home! 😁  Outback Prims: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2670170473259783/


 

 I'm currently busy making more masks and hope to upload pics soon (charging batteries). What are you creating?

Till next time, have fun crafting!

Prim hugs Libz

No comments:

Post a Comment