Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Work Done....

I managed to get a little more work done on my Lil' Sis Graphics web site today. Only have one prim candle web set freebie but have more to upload. I've started adding various graphics and backgrounds too, just have to go see what I've uploaded so far. One of the graphics I've uploaded is this blue Ball canning jar. This is in .png format so you should be able to see the transparent graphic (not here but on your puter). Wouldn't these make cute everyday prim tags, especially if filled with your own goodies (graphics)?


















I made the bottom of this one for sitting on a (graphic) shelf, but I will be making rounded bottoms and various sizes. Another old favorite of mine are the shoofly covers. And here's one I made that will be in different colors too....













I hope everyone has your Christmas shopping out of the way and can sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays with family & friends! For those of you that are traveling please be safe and stay warm! Till next time I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hugs to all, Libby

2 comments: