Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time Flies!

Hi everyone. The time sure does fly by, hey? Only 12 days till Christmas, yikes, and I'm still decorating, LOL! Seems the other day we still had a month so this is really sneaking upon me. I hope everyone is pretty much finished with your craft shows and had a wonderful year. I see where this second wave of snow is hitting some really fast and hard so make sure you stay warm and safe!

I've been working on graphics in-between everything else and have decided to re-open my freebie graphic site, "Lil' Sis Graphics."  A few months back while looking for freebie primitive forum graphics, I couldn't find any. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place but searched all over and still came up empty. So, I decided to make some to share with the primitive, colonial, and crafting forums. You'll be able to find the first few samples on my site, but please note I just started the site today and don't have much uploaded yet. Of course I'll have lots of graphics for various uses, and my Poodle Skirt graphics will be back too. I had so many contact me concerning them so I will add those and the skirt tut. (I know that isn't a prim thing but so many used that for school dances, old car shows, and all kinds of events that were really neat.)  The site is definitely a work in progress and will take a while to get everything loaded but hope you'll all visit it from time to time.

Hope everyone has been having fun, staying warm & safe! Till next time....
Hugs to all, Libby

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all your graphics
    Everything does not need to be (Have be ) "PRIM" You do such great work !!!
    Hugs & Winter Blessings
    Trsih

    ReplyDelete