Monday, September 12, 2011

I've Been Busy....

Making new creations and sewing some Fall goodies! I have lots of pics so hope you don't get bored looking. To start with I made the "Mousie's Letter To Santa" by Kentucky Primitives. This is such a cute pattern and so much fun to make....














And once again I'm making the Pilgrim sitters pattern by Chestnut Junction. I've yet to do the Indians and Scarecrow but will show them when finished. Just love her patterns too!














And I have my own grungy Candy Corn ornies/bowl fillers. These have been sanded and rubbed in my favorite spices....















I've been busy with wax creations too. Here's a candy corn pillar I made, so cute and smells so yummy....
















Some cute little pie tarts with hearts on top, scented in Harvest, Yankee Type:















Cute lil' Puka Pods scented with the same....















Cute lil' Ghost that can be used as votives or large tarts, scented in Candy Corn....
















Grubby votives scented in Harvest, Yankee Type....















Grubby T-lite candles....















Cute Honeycomb votives scented in Candy Corn....















Lil' tart size pumpkins scented in Harvest, Yankee Type....

















Cute lil' Sunflower tarts with faces, also scented in Candy Corn....
















Last but not least are the adorable lil' Prim Sheep with star! Just love these cute tarts....















Hope you've enjoyed looking at all the pics and I'll be posting more as I get things done. Have some wonderful new patterns by Maureen Mills at Sweet Meadows Farm. If you haven't seen her patterns you'll definitely want to take a look! Here's her links.... www.picturetrail.com/sweetmeadowsfarm and www.sweetmeadowsfarm.blogspot.com.

Hope everyone's having fun with your Fall/Winter crafting and decorating your homes!
Hugs to all, Libs

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Libby makes the best things. I have the mouse and the pilgrims, can't wait to use them. I tell you her scents are the BEST! I love everything Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all as well Libby! I wish I was as productive : ) Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. these creations are all adorable! I love those little candy corns. you're all ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...everything looks GREAT! Your little wax creations are fabulous! I bet they smell fantastic too...GREAT Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are one of the busiest and creative people I know! Love it all Lib!

    ReplyDelete