Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Busy Season!

Hi all, just wanted to share a few thoughts this morning. So many of you are and will be into the crafting shows during this season and wanted to say I hope you all have a wonderful season of shows! You've been working very hard throughout the year and most will continue up to your last show. I always love looking at your booths and can't wait to see all the pics that will be posted on your blogs!

I have a little something to share with you and hope you'll have fun making it. I've added my Strawberry Shortcake Candle tutorial in my share box, it's the "ssc.pdf" file. I've used 2 molds in that tutorial which I got from Ginger at FlexibleMolds. And Ginger was so very nice to give me permission to use her molds in my tutorial, so THANK YOU GINGER! (And please note I'm not affiliated with Ginger or FlexibleMolds in any way, I just love her adorable molds! And she has a very large collection to choose from so be sure to check out her site!) These candles are easy and simple to make and I'm encouraging you to take your imagination even further by creating other wonderful candles, so check out that tutorial! And of course all my tutorials are always free. I hope to encourage other crafters to play with wax, giggles, but for those of you who haven't ventured in that area yet, I have posted other tutorials in my share box.

I'm currently working on getting my web store site back up and running plus crafting as I go. I'll be posting new tuts as possible, some wax tuts and some sewing, really just a mix of what ever I'm into at the time. And like most of you, I'm also dealing with everyday family life as I go so please bare with me. I know you all understand that one. I'm very close to posting my new Tutorial site too where I'll list all my tuts, links to some very good ones by other crafters, recipes, and tips & tricks. I'll be posting it here and give the link once it's finished. I'm also working on those wonderful patterns I got from Maureen M at Sweet Meadows Farm! Can't wait to get those finished and show pics, just love all her creations!

As said previously I know most of you are very busy and will be for the rest of the year. I do wish you all the very best crafting show season yet, and hope you get to see some old friends and new ones as well. Don't stress and get plenty of rest! Take lots of pics of your booths this year as we all wanna see! And till next time, have fun crafting!
Hugs to all, Libs

3 comments:

  1. Lib, you sound just as busy as the rest for sure! I cant wait to see all the newness you have to share with us ! hope you have a great week! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Libby,
    You are just the kindest person I know...always thinking of others...your well wishing them success is so nice. Being a crafter and seller I personally thank you!

    Thanks so much for your wonderful tutorial and success to you on getting your selling site open again (soon I hope).

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. U did cool work, your site is beautiful, keep going!

    ReplyDelete