Thursday, January 15, 2015

More Valentine Goodies

Sharing a few more pics this evening of some Valentine goodies I've been working on. I had some printed burlap a friend sent me and decided to make some cute ditty bags with b/o candles in them. I also saw a tut online where this one girl had used the large candy canes to make a Love Heart door hanger, thought that was so neat and had to try it!  Also showing one of several cheese box lamps I've done for the holiday. This one has a cute pink felt gingy with hearts, sweet annie, pips, plus sprayed with glitter for a wonderful shimmer. It has a flicker bulb in the candle that gives a real candle flame motion and glow. Sharing more pics as I go along. Hope you're all having as much fun as I creating for the holidays!























































Till next time, have fun crafting!
Warm prim hugs, Libby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby!
    What fun creations - I don't ever put out things for Valentine's Day - it's just such a short time although I see so many wonderful and beautiful things - maybe I should.
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I agree and seldom decorate for it myself. I think after the busy season of Christmas, most of us take a break till Easter/Springtime? I do love creating for the fun holidays though. And that gets me thinking on another blog post!
    Hugs Libby

    ReplyDelete