Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sweet Heart Bag Lamps

Don't you just love making the Valentine's Day bag lamps! I sure do, so easy and so many options for whatever your mind wants to create! I wanted to share with you a few pics of some I've been working on. Have other goodies in the works too then will move on to the wax after those things are finished.

I hope everyone's keeping busy and having fun working on the sweet heart's day crafts, giggles! I think Valentine's Day is one of the funnest crafting holidays! All of my sweet heart crafts aren't prim style, but they're still fun to create. I've got to get busy again and finish a couple projects this evening so will hush and post the pics. Hope you share your pics with us too!





























































Till next time, have fun crafting!
Warm prim hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment