Thursday, December 3, 2009

Free Blog Backgrounds

As I'm learning more about blogging I've started creating some "freebie" backgrounds and headers. These were made and intended to use with the "Minima" template. I'm showing a sample of the background with matching header but you'll need to click on the individual background and header graphics to view full size, then save those to your computer/hard drive. All I ask is that you don't claim my graphics as your own. You can alter the headers to add your own blog name and/or information but no other alterations are allowed without my prior approval. I've added categories for the Backgrounds on the top right side menu. I currently have sets in the New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's, Christmas, and Everyday Prim links. I'll be making more new sets and posting them in the links so keep check on those. I LOVE using Colleen's (Harvest House Primitives) graphics in these sets so you'll be seeing a lot of vintage style backgrounds, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment