Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tutorials

I'll start by saying it is soooooo good to be back online, and I truly appreciate everyone's help and well wishes! Still having sinus problems but much better, thanks to all. After posting the "Tutorials - What To Do?," I shut down for the nite and turned off my system, (something I seldom do). To my surprise, the next morning it wouldn't start at all. Turns out I had a bad crash and it ruined my computer. But my sweet, wonderful hubs got me a new one last night! Yeah! (I'm doing my Happy Dance!) So I'm thanking God and my hubby for it! It's very sad that people do things to cause others problems like this, but guess that's just life on the net, lol. I would hate to be in their shoes when it all comes back around, and really feel sorry for them. That must be a really sad and pitiful life to have nothing better to do? 

Luckily, (and thanking God again!), I had just saved all those tuts on a cd before shutting down and was able to save my hard work! So now that I'm back online I'll be getting those listed for you. Please note these were my older tuts, tips & techniques and I haven't started on the newer ones yet, but hope someone will get some use from them. They are mixed tuts and some are candle making while others are general crafts. And please note that some of these tuts have been posted on APJ, (A Primitive Journey Community). As we post our tuts in the forum everyone can make comments, ask questions, and add suggestions/ideas. So it's great to see them on the forum and read all the replies to the post to see what we're doing and coming up with. The girls on there are awesome and such creative minds! I have a banner link to the forum on the right side, so be sure to check it out!

I have lots of work to get done and will post an update when I get the tutorials available. Thanks again to all for your patience and well wishes, you girls are the best!

Big Warm Prim Hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment