Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 New Simple Crafts

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday and had a wonderful time with family and friends!  I'm posting previews of 2 new simple crafts! To get these and other freebies download the latest Prim Sisters Gazette.  This is an awesome new issue and I'm sure you'll enjoy every page and article! Be sure to read "Bring Our Memories"...pg 3 by Dawn Pitzer, "Christmas Tradition"...pg 4 by Nancy DeRosa, and "Artist Interview"...pg 9 on Diane Bowling! This is packed with so many wonderful goodies you'll want to grab a nice cup of java and take your time to browse through to end!
The first craft is my latest Christmas Story Book which is so very simple and easy to make. And as stated in the tutorial you can get the free graphics for it from Colleen at: Harvest House Primitives. These books can be made for any holiday/occasion so let your imagination go!

















Next is a Chenille Heart for Valentine's Day. This is made using a graphic sheet that I've posted in previous post, and also comes from Colleen's graphics. Again, this heart door hanger can be made for various holidays/occasions. As always I encourage you to use your imagination!



















That's it for now but I'm working on some new graphics for blog backgrounds and I'll try to post them soon. (All free, of course!)  Sending prim hugs till next post, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment