Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Hi everyone! I've been very busy these past few days and I've almost finished my stove board, lol! It's been a long time in the work since hubs made it for me. I've only been able to work on it a little at a time while running in-between other things, but I love the way it's turning out! I finally got it painted, stained, and sanded yesterday but going to give it a good clear sealer coat as it will be heavily used. Was outside all day working on it and some other project and enjoyed every second of it! We've had some awesome warm weather but today it's raining. I still have other wood projects to finish up so guess I'll hit out to hub's bldg for those. Will be posting pics of things once they're completed. What have you been working on lately? Share your projects so we can visit your blogs and see! Have fun crafting!

Hugs, Lib

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been a busy bee! Can't wait to see your new stove board!

    I finally finished up a cross stitched piece last night that I'd been wanting to finish for awhile, so now on to a new project ~ yay!!

    Have a good week!

    Tanya~www.friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my website and blog. Can`t wait to see you stove board.

    lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your stove board is beautiful i love it hubby should make some to sell !!!!!!!!!!!!
    mother

    ReplyDelete