Friday, March 5, 2010

Hub's Birthday Today!

I've been celebrating hub's birthday today, yay! (So I ended up getting little done, lol!) But I'm planning on having a "cleaning sale" on my other blog. I started to call it a yard sale but I think cleaning sale is more fitting. I'm going through and cleaning out things, making room for new stuff. So you'll want to keep watch for some unbelievable deals. That stuff must go as I need more room.

And I must say I've been enjoying all the sunshine that we've had! I also love waking up to the Spring birds singing. I've noticed they're coming back, a little at a time. After all the snows and storms we've had, we're all ready and looking for Spring to arrive. Most of us stay housed-up way too much during the Winter months....I know I have! I'd love to hear how others deal with this so please leave a comment or drop me a few lines. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment