Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog's Day!

Happy Groundhog's Day everyone! Too bad it looks like 6 more weeks of Winter weather! I was so hoping it would be the opposite so we could go on to Spring, LOL! To celebrate I'm posting some more freebie graphics. Yip, I'm on a graphics kick. How long it will last, it's hard to say. These are my new Stoneware graphics, just click to view original size and save to your puter. I'm also adding these individual pieces today to the share box files so watch for them to come shortly. You can resize these, add to labels, tags, or other graphics such as my prim cabinet posted yesterday. Use your imagination but as always, please don't claim them as your own.

















































These would also look cute resized and sitting on top of a prim wall shelf. I'll show some sample pic uses for the graphics later. Hope you have fun crafting today!

Hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment