Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Graphics....

Good Wednesday morning everyone! During my time off I've been working on some new graphics and I'm seriously considering re-opening my freebie graphics site, "Lil' Sis Graphics." That was home to the very popular "Poodle Skirt Graphic" and folks from all over used that as it was so hard to find a good one on the net. My poodle graphic & skirt pattern was used in school dances, retro events, and costumes just to name a few. I had closed that due to health issues and not being able to keep up with all my sites at that time. But maybe I'll re-open and fill with new graphics, especially targeted for crafters? I haven't checked to see how many freebie graphic sites there are for crafters so it may be a waste of time, but I'll see as time permits. In the meanwhile I wanted to share some plaid backgrounds for you to use on anything you wish....site, blog, tags, whatever. And I'm also including a spice shelf that I have in several colors. I'll be posting some of these freebie graphics from time to time so if you can use them keep check on my blog. As usual feel free to use them however you wish, just don't claim them as your own....









































































And one of my new spice cabinets....



















I'll be adding other graphics to mix/match with these so keep watch and have fun crafting!

Hugs, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment