Monday, January 4, 2010

More Tutorials Added

Good morning everyone! It's really cold here and getting a little more snow, brrrrrr! Like most of you I'm ready for warmer weather (Spring) to arrive, lol. I got 14 more tutorials added last night so if you visit the link you'll see them. Next I'll be working on adding some newer ones but still need to put them in pdf file format. I'll also be working on new blog backgrounds, graphic doodles for stitchery's, some re-purposed wood projects, and fabric patterns. I'll keep you updated as I post these things so till next time....keep warm, stay happy, and have fun crafting!

Warm hugs, Libby

3 comments:

  1. What great ideas and tutorials you have! I want to try the shells made with cappuccino containers, where can I find your regular "shell" tutorial? Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen and thank you! You can find that tut in my older post here under Nov 10, 2009 - Fun Grubby Shells. I'm planning on revising both those tuts with step by step pics and including free new graphics for them. They're really easy and fun to make once you get the hang of it. Have fun, hugs, Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful free tuts you have provided! You've got loads of great ideas and have really inspired me to get busy creating some of these wonderful things! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete